Aim and Scope
The Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal dedicated to advancing research and scholarly discourse in the fields of computer science and mathematics education. The primary aim of TURCOMAT is to provide a platform for academics, researchers, educators, and practitioners to disseminate innovative ideas, share empirical findings, and engage in critical discussions that contribute to the enhancement of teaching and learning practices in these disciplines.
Key Focus Areas:
1. Computer Science Education: TURCOMAT welcomes research articles, reviews, and case studies that explore novel approaches, methodologies, and technologies employed in the teaching and learning of computer science.
2. Mathematics Education: The journal is committed to publishing contributions that address effective pedagogical strategies, assessment methods, and innovative resources aimed at fostering mathematical understanding and proficiency.
3. Integration of Technology in STEM Education: TURCOMAT encourages submissions that investigate the integration of technology, including educational games, simulations, and online platforms, to enhance science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education.
4. Educational Technology: The journal embraces research on emerging trends in educational technology, with a focus on its impact on student engagement, learning outcomes, and teacher professional development.
5. Inclusive Practices: TURCOMAT is interested in studies promoting inclusive practices in mathematics education, ensuring equitable learning opportunities for diverse student populations.
6. Data Science Education: The journal invites contributions that explore the role of data science in educational contexts and its implications for curriculum development and pedagogical practices.
Authors are encouraged to submit original research articles, reviews, and case studies that align with the aims and scope of TURCOMAT. Submissions should adhere to the guidelines provided on the journal's website.
Peer Review Process:
All manuscripts submitted to TURCOMAT undergo a rigorous peer review process to ensure the publication of high-quality, impactful research. The review process aims to provide constructive feedback and contribute to the scholarly advancement of the fields covered by the journal.
We invite researchers, educators, and practitioners to contribute to the ongoing dialogue on computer science and mathematics education.
For detailed submission guidelines and additional information, please visit Submissions | Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT).